The NVMHA Board of Directors approved the following changes to the Registration Fees for the 2017-18 season.
- Registration fees in all divisions are increased $40 per player
- Rep Fees in all divisions are increased by $20 per player
Rationale for the fee structure change is as follows:
- Registration in all divisions decreased significantly in 2016-17
2014-15 – 1025/1082
2015-16 – 1024/1082
2016-17 – 975/1082 – 10% decrease in registration
- Cost in all areas continue to increase with inflation. Cost increases include - for example:
- Increase ice costs of approximately 10% over the last five years
- Referee fees set by PCAHA increased by between $2-$4
- BC Hockey fees increased 4% in 2016.
Please click here to view the 2017-18 Registration Fees