NVMHA is fortunate to, once again, have this amazing fundraising opportunity. Our teams can earn funds for the Association and for their individual teams all while enjoying some great hockey at a fun team event. Game Time 4:00pm Sunday 08 December.
Ticket selling incentives:
- The Initiation player selling the most tickets gets to be the 7th man during the warm up.
- Hockey 2-4: The team that sells the most gets the first intermission mini game!
- Every team that sells 40 or more tickets will get to keep $3.00 per ticket for their team.
- A team representative is required from each NVMHA team to promote, order, and distribute tickets to your team. Order deadline 22 November 2019.
- E-mail me (Jane) at the address firstname.lastname@example.org the name of your Giants Night team rep ASAP. I have one point of contact for each team. By default, the contact will be the team manager unless otherwise notified.
- Team representatives collect all funds from their team and bring one payment to the meeting place (with the $3.00 netted-out if over 40+ tickets are sold per team).
- 2 price categories for tickets; $32 and $20, with options in the Upper and Lower Bowl
Lower Bowl End Zone (High) $32
- Upper Bowl Centre Ice $32
- Upper Bow End Zone $20.
Cash, Email Transfer and Cheque are all accepted with cheques made out to NVMHA please.
I will set up 2 times at 2 different rink locations on 2 different days to hand out tickets and collect money. Those days, times and locations will be set closer to the date and that information will be given to the Team Manager and the Team Giants Night Rep. Ticket pick up and money collection will be between 29th November and 4th December.
Thank you for your support!