The following fees apply for the 2019-20 Season effective May 16, 2019
|Program||Detail||Fees||Rep Tryout Fee **||Rep Tryout - A1**||Rep Carding Fees***|
|add'l fee||Rep Player|
|Initiation Minor||Full Season||$470||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Half Season - Sept - Dec||$320||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|~Half Season - Jan - Feb||$240||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Initiation Major and Novice||Full Season||$740||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Half Season Sept - Dec||$490||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|~ Half Season - Jan - Feb||$340||n/a||n/a||n/a|
* fees increase $20 after May 15
** - Rep tryout registration and payment deadline is July 31.
*** applies only to players who are rostered on a Atom - Midget Rep Team
~ Registration for second half season begins in late November 2019
NVMHA accepts cheque or credit card payments.Please contact the registrar for additional payment options.
Installment payments are available at the time of registration as follows
Other payment installment options are available on request to email@example.com.
Post dated cheques for all installments must be received within in 7 days or registration.
For cash payments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make cheques payable to NVMHA and drop in the NVMHA mailbox at Ice Sports North Shore (ice level inside the sliding doors. Please record your child's name and division on the cheque.
We accept Visa MasterCard and American Express. All credit card payments will incur a 2% credit card processing fee. For credit card installment payments, the entire processing fee is charge on the initial payment.
Additional fees may be levied for returned cheques.
NVMHA believes that every kid who wants to play hockey should have the opportunity regardless of financial situation. We can offier flexible payments schedules to suit your financial situation. Please contact the registrar to discuss payment options.
In addition, financial assistance may be available to those who qualify from
If you are applying to KidSports North Shore or Athletes for Kids please choose the cheque payment options and notify the registrar.
All requests for registration, clinic, rep tryout or other fee refunds must be made via the Refund Request Form.
Refunds will be processed as follows:
1. There is a $25 administration fee for all Rep Try out refunds until July 31. After July 31 there are no refunds on rep tryout fees.
2. There is a $25 admin fee for all hockey clinic/camp refund requests. No refunds will be given after the clinic has started.
Registration Fee Refunds
1. Registration fee refunds requested by August 15th will be given a full refund minus a $50.00 processing fee.
2. Registration fee refunds requested after August 15th and before September 30th will be at 75% of the original registration fee.
3. Registration fee refunds requested between October 1st and October 31st will be refunded at 50% of the registration fee.
4. Registration fee refunds requested between November 1st and November 30th at 25%.
5. No refunds will be issued after November 30th unless the treasurer approves them.
6. All refunds will be made by cheque mailed to the address requested.
7. Refund cheques requests are submitted each Friday. Cheques can take up to three weeks to be mailed. from Friday of the week the request was made.
8. Medical refund requests may be considered after Nov 30. All information is treated confidentially. Please send the following information to the Registrar:
Players name division and team
Date of last game played or practice attended
Nature of the injury and expected date of return to play
Doctor note supporting nature of injury and date of return to play
Carding Fees for Atom to Midget Rep Teams
Atom $ 375.00
Peewee $ 395.00
Bantam $ 415.00
Midget $ 435.00
Carding fees are paid directly to the team manager. The fees cover the following costs:
Professional Coaches Fees - Rep Teams
The professional Coach program was implemented in 2008 to attract higher quality coaching for NVMHA Rep teams. Rep team parents will share the costs of the professional coach and pay the fee directly to the team manager.
Rep Team Fees - additional fees may be levied to cover tournament, dryland, skill development and other costs as determined by individual teams.