A new player defined as:
- Player with no previous minor hockey experience registering for the first time.
- Player with previous minor hockey experience and are transferring to NVMHA as a result of a residential move or move from another association or private club. (player movement fees apply)
- Player who has previously played for NVMHA and wishes to return after more than one year leave of absence.
For new players who are residents of North Vancouver who wish to register:
- Check your residential qualification - you must reside in North Vancouver and provide proof of residence to support the address you provide.
- Register on-line - NOTE NEW PLAYER REGISTRATION BEGINS 7:00AM on APRIL 1
Please Click Here to register your player All new players will be required to submit proof of residence, the players birth certificate and a new player application form.
- Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents in one pdf file.
- a) the new player registration form
- b) a copy of your child's birth certificate and
- c) two proofs of residence showing your name and address in North Vancouver
- please contact the registrar for instructions on submitting paper forms
- Additional forms may be required for players who are not born in Canada, not Canadian citizens or who have previously played with another minor hockey association.
- Players who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents (such as international students) may register to play C hockey only and are not eligible for rep tryouts or affiliation with rep teams.
- Players moving from another minor hockey association must complete the PCAHA player movement form and submit the appropriate proof of residence. (contact the registrar for more information)
- Pay your fees by cheque or credit card when you register
- If you pay by cheque, you may submit up to 3 postdated cheques witin two weeks of registration as follows:
- Cheque 1 dated April 30 for 50% of registration fees plus 100% of rep tryout fees
- Cheque 2 dated May 31 for 25% of registration fees
- Cheque 3 dated June 30 for 25% of registration fees
- Please contact the registrar for more information about registration email@example.com.
- Please contact the Ice Scheduler firstname.lastname@example.org for information about ice times
- For registration fees and refund policy Click Here