skip navigation

New Player Registration

New Player Registration Information

A new player defined as:

  1. Player with no previous minor hockey experience registering for the first time.
  2. Player with previous minor hockey experience and are transferring to NVMHA as a result of a residential move or move from another association or private club. (player movement fees apply)
  3. Player who has previously played for NVMHA and wishes to return after more than one year leave of absence.

For new players who are residents of North Vancouver who wish to register:

  1. Check your residential qualification - you must reside in North Vancouver and provide proof of residence to support the address you provide.
  2. Register on-line - 
    Please Click Here to register your player  Create a new account and then register your player. choose Season - 2019-20  registration
  3. Send via email to the following documents in one pdf file.
    • a)  the new player registration form
    • b) a copy of your child's birth certificate and
    • c) two proofs of residence showing your name and address in North Vancouver
    • please contact the registrar for instructions on submitting paper forms
  4. Additional forms may be required for players who are not born in Canada, not Canadian citizens or who have previously played with another minor hockey association.
  5. Players who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents (such as international students) may register to play C hockey only and are not eligible for rep tryouts or affiliation with rep teams.
  6. Players moving from another minor hockey association must complete the PCAHA player movement form and submit the appropriate proof of residence. (contact the registrar for more information)
  7. Pay your fees by cheque or credit card when you register
  8. Please contact the registrar for more information about registration
  9. Please contact the Ice Scheduler for information about ice times
  10. For registration fees and refund policy Click Here

Have more questions? Contact or phone 604-356-9952

Age Groups

Initiation Minor - players born in 2014-15

Initiation Major - players born in 2013

Novice Minor - players born in 2012

Novice Major - players born in 2011

Atom - players born in 2009-10

Peewee - players born in 2007-08

Bantam - players born in 2005-06

Midget - players born in 2002-04

Juvenile - layers born in 1999-2001